Cosatto Acorn Paloma Faith i-Size Car Seat - Wildling
IN STOCK: PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
The Cosatto Acorn i-Size Car Seat is an i-Size compliant car seat when used with the Acorn i-Size Base (sold separately) that enables rear-facing travel from birth up to approx. 15 Months and can be fitted with a standard 3-point seatbelt.
With a reinforced structure, the Acorn has been built with energy-absorbing material and a strong protective shell to provide your little one with maximum protection. Additionally, the flip-out Side Impact Protection System absorbs the force in the event of a side impact.
Ensuring your little one has optimum comfort, the Acorn features a removable newborn seat nest which adapts to your baby’s shape and adjusts for smaller babies and chest and tummy pads. The UPF100+ adjustable sun canopy protects your little one from the sun’s harmful rays and provides privacy as they travel.
The Cosatto Acorn i-Size Car Seat is compatible with the Wow 2, Wow Continental and Wow XL (adaptors sold separately) to create a practical travel system.
- Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
- i-Size compliant when used with Acorn i-Size base (sold separately)
- Suitable from birth to 13kg (around 15 months)
- Rearward-facing 40-87 cm (around 15 months)
- Can be fitted with a standard 3-point seatbelt or with ISOFIX when used in conjunction with the Acorn i-Size Base (sold separately)
- Energy-absorbing material
- Strong protective shell
- Flip-out Side Impact Protection System
- One-handed simultaneous headrest and harness adjustment
- Soft, removable ‘newborn nest’
- UPF 100+ adjustable canopy for shade, privacy and sun protection
- Chest pads and tummy pads
- Pop-off washable covers
- Fabric made from 13 recycled bottles
- Compatible with the Wow 2, Wow Continental and Wow XL (adaptors sold separately)
- 4 year guarantee
- Suitable from birth (40cm) to 15 months (87cm)