- STANDARD DELIVERY - £3.99
Standard Tracked Delivery (2-3 working days from dispatch) Please allow 1-2 days for orders to be processed.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY (Order before 2pm Monday - Friday) - £5.99
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Signature required on delivery)
Please note that due to the current Covid19 pandemic, Royal Mail will not ask you to sign fo your parcel and will sign this on your behalf once the parcel is accepted.
PERSONALISED ITEMS - These are excluded from our Next Day Delivery due to being personalised to order. If Next Day Delivery is selected for personalised items these will be sent by Next Day Delivery as soon as they are ready and you will receive a dispatch notification. All orders will be dispatched complete.
- CLICK & COLLECT - FREE
If you are local to our Louth Warehouse (LN11 0UZ) and want to collect your order then just select Click & Collect at checkout. We will send you an email as soon as your order is ready to collect. We aim to process all click and collect orders same day and they can be collected Monday - Friday between 9.00am - 4.00pm.
FREE UK EXPRESS DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
**Please note that we are currently only delivering to UK Mainland and European countries**
Europe - £9.99 (Approx 3-7 Working Days)
- Rest Of The World - £14.99 (Approx 7-10 Working Days) - Currently Unavailable
Import Taxes - Including the EU from January 1st 2021
For delivery outside the United Kingdom, you may be required to pay an import tax or duty upon delivery. In some countries, the customs agency may impose a tax/duty on imported goods, and the recipient (you) may be required to pay this tax/duty when the package is delivered. Please be advised that many of our products are manufactured outside the UK including Europe and China. If you wish to know the country of origin of an item or if import duties/VAT are likely before ordering please contact our customer service team.
The customer is responsible for paying any taxes or duties or customs clearance fees, and meeting any other import requirements imposed by the customs agency in their country.
If the recipient refuses to pay required import taxes/duties, the customs agency may prevent delivery and return or destroy the package, in which case the customer will not receive a full refund and may receive no refund based on the following:
1) For international orders denied entry or delivery by customs for any reason (including failure of the recipient to pay import duties/taxes) or refused by the recipient, the customer will not be refunded for the original shipping charge or for any charges assessed by the courier for return shipment to us. As such, no refund will be issued if the cost of return shipment exceeds the value of the product. If the value of the product exceeds the cost of return shipment, a partial refund for the difference will be issued once the product is returned.
2) If the customs agency destroys the package due to the recipient's failure to accept delivery or pay the required import duties/taxes, the value of the merchandise will also not be refunded to the customer. In this case, no refund will be issued.
All Delivery Prices Are Fixed.
We despatch orders Monday to Friday. Please note we do not despatch orders at Weekends or on Bank Holidays.
PLEASE NOTE - Personalised items are excluded from Next Day Delivery.