UPPAbaby MINU V2 Travel System Bundle With Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 PRO - Jake
PLEASE ALLOW 7-14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
- 1x UPPAbaby MINU V2 Stroller (Frame, Wheels, Seat Fabric, Built-In Leg Rest)
- 1x Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro Car Seat
- 1x Uppababy Minu Car Seat Adapters
- 1x Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base 360 Pro
The UPPABaby MINU V2 + Pebble 360 Pro Travel System can take your little one out and about with ease. The compact design is perfect for taking on the go, and the lightweight construction makes it easy to carry. The full-grain leather handlebar and included bumper bar provides a stylish look, while the spacious seat with multi-position recline and adjustable footrest ensures a comfortable ride for your child. The extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection provides shade and protection from the sun, while the zip-out fabric and mesh panels allow for ventilation on hot days. The shock-absorbing, all-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride over any terrain.
The Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro Car Seat is the must-have car seat for parents with newborns. It offers convenience, comfort, and safety all in one package, creating a perfect ride for you and your little one.
The revolutionary new SlideTech technology lets you effortlessly lock, slide, spin, and go. With just one hand you can spin the base towards you and enjoy the convenience of avoiding any backaches, head bangs or struggles. The Pebble 360 Pro keeps your baby as comfortable as possible with three recline positions that help keep your baby’s airways open while they rest. Plus, the full lie-flat position is ideal for newborns because it helps them to settle in more easily.
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Basket's weight capacity: 4.5 kg
- Little one height range from 45-87cm
- Measurements: L64.5 x W44 x H38-60 cm
- Folded dimensions: H58.4 x W51.6 x L29.2 cm
- Unfolded dimensions: H104 x W51.6 x L90 cm
- The newborn inlay should be removed once the baby is roughly taller than 60cm
- Carrycot is suitable from birth up to 9kg or until the infant can push up on hands + knees, whichever comes first